Jeff Gorski: I have been hunting with Bret Ferguson for the past ten years. Bret and his staff always go above and beyond to make sure we have a Best of Class hunt! The accommodations and hunting opportunities are always unparalleled in South Texas! We also take 20 friends every year for the South Zone Opener and always have a great time, the lodge is spectacular! You will not be disappointed with your experience at Monte Cruz Ranch.
- Frank Colazzo: I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again for the awesome hunt last week. I have never seen that many deer in the in all of the years that I have been hunting. The quality and quantity of animals is just unbelievable. The 2 biggest whitetail deer that I have ever taken came from your ranches last week, and I know that there are much bigger trophy deer out there. All of the guides are true professionals that possess intimate knowledge of the land and wildlife. They are all willing to help anyone at anytime. The lodge accommodations and food were spectacular. I can't imagine a more luxurious place to go deer hunting. Monte Cruz Ranch far exceeded my expectations. This was by far the best hunt that I have been on, and I'm looking forward to coming back.
- John D. Waltz: We thoroughly enjoyed the hunt, the accommodations, and the hospitality. First rate - second to none.
- John Crawford: Oh, we had a great time. All my guests had fun and got away from the grind. You and your staff took great care of everyone.
- Brian Bilderback: I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you for the accommodations the past 3 days for our hunt. You guys run a first class operation and all my guys and customers raved about the experience. Your guides were tremendous help and even better to visit and hang out with. I really appreciate you giving our employees and customers a really memorable experience. You will probably be hearing from me in the future as I try to plan something similar to this again either for business or personal. Thanks again and good luck during the remainder of the hunting season.
- Ed Dwyer: Thanks again guys for an awesome time and a great hunt! First-Class! I will pass on info to all my hunting buddies.
- Lacey Biles: I talk your place up whenever I can because it is an awesome operation. Thanks again for your hospitality while I was there.
- John Stegeman: Wow, what a great hunt. Darrin and I had a super time. Looking forward to being back in January!
- Brad Sugarek: Thanks again for the first class accomodations and use of the ranch this weekend. I can speak for the group and say your operation is second to none. I do a fair amount of corporate events as a representative of my company (FMC) within our Anadarko customer office so I will add your lodge to my personal alist as well as pass the info along to other Account Managers at FMC. Gabe has been a great friend of mine since we were both knee high so I appreciate you working with him to make the trip affordable to all that attended. I think we managed to keep most of your staff entertained so hopefully they will walk away from the weekend with a few good stories as well. Thanks again Bret to you and your staff... look forward to a future trip.
Toby Tschoepe: Thanks for everything you and your guides did for us last weekend. You run a professional service, and the hospitality is unlike anything I've experiences in the industry. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks again.
Jones T. Kemp: My middle son and I thoroughly enjoyed our maiden trip to the Monte Cruz Ranch, and we look forward to returning again very soon. The hunting, accommodations and service were exceptional, as was the first-class hospitality. Please convey my appreciation to Kramer, Kiley and Mason and thank them for taking such good care of us during our trip. My son is very proud of his first buck, and Kramer (Kelton) worked hard to insure he didn't leave the ranch disappointed. Again, many thanks and I look forward to hearing about the upcoming Turkey Season from you soon.